Jon Williams is the Chief Executive Officer of Cello Health, a global healthcare-focused advisory firm and, since 2020, a subsidiary of Arsenal Capital Partners. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, Cello Health is a vibrant and growing healthcare consultancy with expertise in science, strategy, insight, and communications. Cello Health delivers bold solutions and insightful recommendations to help its clients deliver drugs and innovations that have a remarkable impact on people’s lives.
- Garrett has more than a decade of experience in private equity and M&A.
- Prior to Jason’s consulting career, he was the Director of Finance for Warner Bros.
- To succeed with a climate agenda, collaboration is indeed a number-one leadership skill, both to create internal partnership networks and to forge industry-wide cohesion.
- He also recognizes a rich opportunity to design future products suited for a low-carbon economy.
- Federal procurement agencies must establish a procurement preference for buying biobased products designated by the USDA.
- At Avanade, Deb held financial leadership roles which focused on managing regional financial operations and leading process improvement and remediation projects.
Each course is self-paced and composed of practical applications and real-world use cases. Jeff earned his Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts degrees, magna cum laude, from Southern Methodist University and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. Phillip received his undergraduate degree in Political Science from Middlebury College. Rahul received his undergraduate degree, with honors, from Duke University and his M.B.A. from Harvard Business School.
Considering a change for your finance department — or for your career?
Prior to joining 8020 Consulting, Anthony worked as the Finance Manager of BlueIce Engineering where he led a multitude of finance initiatives. He began his career as a CPA with Deloitte & Touche and holds a BA from the University of California, Santa Barbara in Economics and Accounting. Prior to joining 8020 Consulting, Stella spent ten years as a senior finance leader at IDEMIA, providing leadership and project management to the finance organization. Stella has also worked at Sony Pictures Entertainment, Belkin Shanghai and Grifols, where she led month-end close, year-end audit and reporting.
Dominik earned an M.B.A., with distinction, from INSEAD in France and Singapore and studied at the University of Münster, Germany, and at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid obtaining a dual diploma degree in mathematics and computer science. Mr. Berman holds a BA degree with Honors in Economics from the University of Virginia, and an M.B.A. degree from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Mr. Berman is the Head of H.I.G. Capital’s U.S. Private Equity business.
McKinsey Hires First Chief Technology and Platform Officer
Albert is a Principal in the San Francisco office where he is responsible for sourcing, executing, and monitoring investments for H.I.G. Growth Partners. Degree in Agribusiness and Applied Economics from The Ohio State University. She holds her Senior Professional Certification from the Society of Human Resources https://www.bookstime.com/ Management. Vivek earned an M.B.A. from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and undergraduate degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Cornell University. Zachary earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Montana and his M.B.A. from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- We are a full-service staffing firm providing 7-day 24-hour service to all of our clients.
- He currently serves on the board of directors for Arvelle Therapeutics, Clarus Therapeutics, Leiters Pharmacy, Neurana Pharmaceuticals, Taconic Biosciences, BioVectra, Orbus Therapeutics, and On Target Laboratories.
- Most climate change initiatives won’t be successful based on one company alone.
- Dylan received his M.B.A. in Health Care Management from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and his undergraduate degree from Cornell University.
- Now, governance of climate and other sustainability initiatives happens at the board-of-director level, a trend which we expect to see elsewhere.
- James has 18+ years of finance and accounting experience in financial services, retail, and technology industries.
Implemented a dashboard of key performance indicators in the areas of logistics, warehousing, distribution, and after-sales processes—improving communication and aligning the department’s goals and objectives. Implemented routes control software to make the routes of the sales and distribution teams more efficient, reducing transportation expenses by 10% and increasing productivity by 25%. Created and defined the regulatory affairs department cpg accounting parameters to manage product registration processes, reviewing the entire network of Latin American suppliers and reducing expenses by 22% ($300,000). Redefined processes that reduced the finance department’s costs by 25% and lowered payroll expenses by $120,000 per year while maintaining the department’s performance levels. Specialized staffing services for temporary/consulting and permanent/direct hire in Accounting, Finance, Administra…
Consumer Health Educator & Communications Specialist
Sobia has more than seventeen years of experience in leverage finance primarily focused on middle market and large cap companies. She has executed investments across a broad range of industries including manufacturing, consumer goods, service providers, food, software and telecom. Prior to joining WhiteHorse Capital in 2017, Sobia was a senior professional with Antares Capital and GE Capital for 14 years where she underwrote and managed numerous cash flow debt investments. He is responsible for all aspects of the investment process including originating, structuring, and financing transactions as well as working with portfolio companies and their management teams to execute post-closing growth and operational strategies. As a senior investment professional, he is responsible for all aspects of the investment process, including sourcing, structuring, and executing middle-market financings for both non-sponsored and private equity-sponsored transactions.
Melissa has 10+ years of finance and project management experience in the entertainment, airline and management consulting industries. Prior to joining 8020, Melissa worked at The Walt Disney Company managing high-impact projects across segments like Walt Disney Studios, Disney+, Parks and Walt Disney Television.
Prior to joining 8020 Consulting, she served as a Controller in a growing regional supermarket chain with 17 locations across California and Nevada and businesses in food-service, distribution, manufacturing and e-commerce. During her tenure she rebuilt the accounting functions from the ground up and led the company through a successful acquisition and post-acquisition integration. Her experience and expertise include managing internal and external financial reporting, month-end close process, systems implementation, process improvement, and leading finance and accounting teams. Kristine holds a Bachelor of Accountancy from Singapore Management University.